Remote working is on the rise everywhere in the world and revolutionising the way we do business. Yet do you know exactly how it is changing the workforce and affecting the lives of people? Here are 10 statistics that may surprise you about remote working and how it is changing the world:
- 44% of employees say that part of their team is full-time remote. (Global Workplace Analytics)
2. 30% of people report working for a company that’s fully remote. (Buffer)
3. The amount of people who work remotely at least once per week has grown by 400% since 2010. (GetApp)
4. If they could, 99% of people would choose to work remotely, at least part-time, for the rest of their careers. (Buffer)
5. 95% of people would encourage their friends or family to work remotely. (Buffer)
6. 83% of workers, remote or on-site, say that a remote work opportunity would make them feel happier at their job. (Owl Labs)
7. 40% of people say that a flexible schedule would be the best perk of working remotely. (Buffer)
8. 77% of remote employees say they’re more productive when working from home. (CoSo Cloud)
9. 74% of employees say that a remote work option would make them less likely to leave their company. (Owl Labs)
10. 72% of talent professionals agree that work flexibility (which includes remote work options) will be very important for the future of HR and recruiting. (LinkedIn)
Which statistic surpirsed you the most? Comment down below!
Credit to https://blog.hubspot.com/marketing/remote-work-stats for the statistics and copy.